Wednesday 1 January 2014

DNA Report. (blog 31)

This is the DNA report for my fingernails, note in her on stand testimony that the police were there right away. also there is another DNA report from her breast swabs that they have not allowed me to have, that to cleared me three months into this and yet they continued.This is why my attorney says in his letter " once again your DNA has not been found in this matter" Also note that they have placed my DNA on the national data bank which they are not supposed to.My attorney read out the results of the other DNA test in the court of queens bench in Edmonton, that is exactly why i got bail, 5"000.00 no cash.
TORTURED







RCMP Tactical - And can you tell to the court what happened to all of the DNA, photo's and seized evidence? We destroyed all of that too!
TORTURED