Friday 10 January 2014

Red lights and the unseen stop signs.( blog 41)

These are actual draft notes to my attorney addressing the sanity of this all after Pre trial was concluded, myself pointing out what I thought were the STOP SIGNS and RED LIGHTS that this never happened. WHY I have included these is because it is but a glimpse into what about one hour of my life was like that had enveloped me entirely for years, daily and by the hour and minute. A glimpse into trying to communicate, convey my thoughts at the what I thought were obvious signs of "hey man, what's really going on here" and the fact that I thought although I was speaking English and thinking level headed, these facts somehow escaped everyone view.....the futility of it all and the silent contemplation of whether we needed to invent a whole new language in order to communicate.