Wednesday 10 December 2014

Cops that lie. (blog 83)

My Trial started on Monday, 08, 2014. The trial is about how police were hounding me after I was falsely accused of rape and being a molester , awaiting trial. I was eventually cleared years later via a confession from my accuser, thus they forced an Acquittal before anymore could come out. ( see http://wheatkings.blogspot.ca/2013/11/so-i-had-my-long-awaited-day-in-court.html ) It got so bad that they eventually showed up at my home without a warrant, didn't announce themselves and attempted to forcefully gain entry to which I had thought it was my accusers family and defended.
Most of this is all covered under a blog titled "http://wheatkings.blogspot.ca/2013/11/seal-team-6-vs-tortured.html" Since the first day of trial they have been threatening my attorney to have her removed as my attorney due to "a conflict of interest" This alleged conflict comes from the fact that the staff SGT in my case ( who threatened, in fact promised to kill me) has now gone and attempted to intimidate my lawyer ( in front of witnesses) causing her to file a complaint.
They were in the end unsuccessful, so far! But they have successfully blocked further disclosure into SGT Carters criminal investigations against himself and as well as any L.E.R.B findings (law enforcement review board) so that they do not become public.
Three police officers have now testified. 2 who are partners, their stories do not match. In fact the third officer in charge of gathering all of the police reports, evidence, search warrant ( after the fact) has openly stated under oath that "he did not collect ,nor did he question any of the witnesses that were evacuated" and as well as all other officers , he knows of no one that was interviewed period!
When he was asked if he knew that there were cameras in the building and that everything was recorded, why he hadn't obtained that info. His reply was that there was no cameras.....period
I am leaving for court but before I do i just want to upload the dozens of cameras that covered the entire property and I will simply elude to the obvious. No police officers would ever let dozens of witnesses leave and not only get their names, but statements, etc unless you don't want what they have to say on record. No officers would fail to get the video evidence from dozens of cameras as part of a proper investigation, unless they don't want people to see ( the courts) what they did on tape.
Finally, all three cops deny that there was a reporter there and they failed to get his footage, we have now subpoenaed him and he will tell about how he was not only there, but that he jump started one of their cars.




False allegations against a man, they go all out to ruin a man. Most of that story is covered under "Acquitted" on this same blog.


My hallway and front and only door, with no peep hole, windows and funny thing oh yeah look a camera. My door was the one with the black mat. Admittedly, police evacuated those directly on either side from me, across from my and down the hall yet no officer takes a witness statement.
My door damaged beyond belief, the owner  who is my friend left that apartment vacant , straightened the door as much as possible to preserve evidence.
Camera's that would have caught all the footage in the parking lot, just off to the side door where I was brought out and hosed down by EMS from pepper spray. Pepperspray that in their original note "didn't use on me." see the "forbidden blog for actual arrest reports, their paper work that states" was capsaicin spray used....no . Was force used .....no. condition of offender, ....sober"
Between these two cars they washed me down, CBC was there filming me. The angle was shot from the camera to prove camera coverage.
Back door we exited from, to the extreme left is another video camera .
Taken from camera andgles in front entrance, where all the paramedics ,police and fir trucks were.
Front enterence video cameras :re the before mentioned front


side of front entrance that states the property is under surveillance., yet each officer testified "we had no idea, no there wasn't video camera's"
The following are the camera's in the main floor store that view not only the isles but all the parking lot as well

 Staff and friends that still can't believe what they did to me that day , witnessed everything yet never even recieved any attention what so ever.
 Camera's in corner halways or stairs and down halls to mine and others suites.

Updated. Court was concluded on Friday and is set to resume in Mid January to end of January. I'll just let you know a little about what occurred. All of the police have testified now. All of the police testified that they were there for a domestic disturbance call, yet all admit that when they spoke to the alleged complainant ( my wife) they all admit that she was not assaulted as per her words, showed no signs of physical distress, torn clothing, bruising or black eye (yet they claim they received a text message from an unknown male in Ontario, stating she was crying for help, and sent pic text of her face all beat up real bad) They all admit that by her own words that day that she wanted them off the property and no assault occurred.
They now all admit to not taking a single witness statement from any one, even though one officer testified he spoke to a witness. The cop who has been in trouble with the law before and has since been promoted twice to staff sergeant. Grudgingly and in time, admits that while I was in my own home that " I told Mr Harms That if he didn't un barricade  and let us in that when we come in we will shoot him and he will probably die" ( yes he did so under oath) and much more. This is also the same cop that  wrote the racist emails and attempted to intimidate my lawyer ( to which she has now complained) You will find a copy of the L.E.R.B or Law Enforcement Review Board  Findings on that case. Pay close attention to his emails.) Another cop rats out her partner who was driving "yes the car pulled over in a secluded area and yes Officer Coates had a talk with him but I SAID NOTHING", Officer Coates denies such a thing to have happened as he was to busy driving ( hand on the bible sworn to tell the whole truth so help him God)
They now all state that not one of them did a witness statement, never knew there was video surveillance in the building and not one admits to ever seeing a CBC van, with a man walking around with a shoulder held video camera filming it all, they also ALL state that this individual never jump started their squad car. This camera man is set to testify in January.
Other officers didn't testify because they were 'conveniently out of country' Or their records were simply much too bad and (I will supply those too at the end and the crown simply did not want them on the stand. Under cross examination  by the crowns lawyer he asked me "MR Harms are you paranoid?" I responded that i have been tested and a report was submitted by to the courts  by a very respected psychiatrist ( and often used by the courts in cases ) that the report states " Mr Harms does not suffer from ANY major mental health issues and in fact if the judicial system continues, he could very well end up with some issues" such as I have now been diagnosed with P.T.S.D and I seek counselling for it. But He goes on to say " but you've never been tested?" Apparently he cannot read.

I used to believe in Law and order, " justice will prevail", "the good over take the evil", " innocent until proven guilty", "Canadian charter of rights". Personally, I believe our system to be broken and near un repairable. Police can act and do as they please and it appears they are far more back by the higher powers that be than one could fathom. I added a photo to this blog. Look at it because that is the way our society is. Unless its popular, we turn our backs in affirmation and call it 'law and order, justice' If and only if we turn around and speak out, can we make positive change. Wait, I'll change that to we are capable of overthrowing any forces of wrong. Because its not popular and you decide to turn your back, doesn't mean you are not at least in part responsible as you did nothing.
Although lengthy, this is just some on 5 of the officers involved that day. Some is not open to the public or they have been cleared by their fellow cops on the L.E.R.B and police department.

So Just so we are clear Then acting sergeant Scott Carter"s top 10 list was distributed amongst, (in fact it circulated the entire office for years before someone complained). his men and this is his top

10

#1). All the best investigations end in a brawl.

#2).The key to a successful partnership is to have crime on one another.

#3). An Aboriginal is actually just an Indian.

#4).D58 is more than just transportation and should always be referred to as The " Mobile Native friendship center".

#5). Operating the D58 is the most noble job in the department. Ensure all suspects you deal with in the M.N.F.C address you as 'Ambassador'

#6). The Gaming and Liquor act is the supreme document that governs us all.

#7). Every arrest should be followed by a vague, yet wordy report.

#8). In order to color an otherwise boring police report, repeatedly use the words like "tranny", "whore", and "ass fucked". Even they have (sic) nothing to do with the Investigation.

#9). PCU is for stuff you already have.

#10). Tom Engel is Satan.










 

This is the same man being investigated for " intimidating an officer of the courts and is currently being investigated for a complaint that i lodged against him and so many of the up coming documents.
The L.E.R.B findings on then CST. V. Pipke












 Cleared and yet promoted....lets continue shall we . Constable Chris Luimes.







 Am 84 year old grandmother who will never be seen by her family again because  Luimes was speeding in an unmarked car, no lights, nothing and of coarse cleared by the L.E.R.B of any wrong doing and yet a promotion is in order right? And say "what ever did happen to that other complaint listed on the bottom of the report?

Lets continue: Constable Jay Lokken.


A distraught father asked that the case be suspended ( wonder why?) as it was much to difficult to hear about his sons last moments at the hands of Jay Lokken that beat him to death while "serving to protect" Cleared by the L.E.R.B of coarse,
Continuing on now with Constable Lael Sauter. Keep in mind these individuals were found guilty in a court of law, yet the L.E.R.B ( the police who are supposed to police the police ) Only They get To meet out the punishment. And i do believe this guy was promoted one stripe since as I seen him in court, in uniform.


This next piece of work says it all and one would reasonably start to wonder what the hell is going on? Yet despite having similar information on "You already have the information on Pipke and Carter. The information that I have on Lokken and Reinelt does not appear to be public, although it is possible that there is something published with the Law Enforcement Review Board on them. There was a Statement of Claim filed in Edmonton Queen’s Bench Court against Cst. Martin in 2006 alleging that he illegally strip searched and assaulted a prisoner in his care and then made a misleading report."
This all being said. I remember the crown asking myself " Mr Harms are you suggesting that there is a grand conspiracy going on against you?" "yes I responded, are you blind?" As I said here is the last and most recent piece of work; Ex police chiefs son Mike Wasylyshen.





I need not make any further comment, it speaks volumes for itself. Think there is a conspiracy? what are the odds that so many cops with a past are involved with me from that day? Remember there are more yet. How can cops still be cops when they plead guilty to criminal offenses and send others to jail, how can they even be trusted anymore?
UPDATE: So I have heard back from my attorney as to when my trial will resume, End of February!
I cannot believe that in November we just went for what is called an' askov application' and this was due to my constitutional rights to a speedy trial being violated. (among many other rights) as it had at that point been 17 months until trial and it should have been 9 to 12 max. For whatever reason the judge made his ruling, he did so with a side note "that the trial must commence and be dealt with in the allotted 3 days scheduled for it."
My trial has already gone 4 days and now they have booked it off to be finalized in over two months away.The Askov proved my rights were violated, yet it was borderline and new frontier given "the complexity of the issues" At that hearing he (the judge) asked both the crown and defense lawyers "is 3 days enough or do you need more?" Both readily assured him "it'll be tight but it is enough and we can get it done."
So what happened? and I have been informed that I need not attend if I don't want to! seriously?, after 4 years of this hell, 'I simply don't have to be in attendance for the remainder of my trial?' Something smell odd to you? nope that isn't a dirty diaper either but it is what has become of the judicial system in Alberta. The end of February, the last witness will be heard via CTV from another province away and then they will make their final submissions to the judge and then he will deliberate or "reserve judgement "for what has been told to myself could be as much as 60 days!"
The final witness used to be employed by CBC here in Alberta (news agency) this individual was there that day and filmed everything, hell on the way out he witnesses say "he boosted the squad car " and yet out of all the police that testified, ALL of them say that none of them seen him and yet they posed myself in front of his camera, yet as part of their investigation they never seized the footage.
All of them deny that there was no video camera's too but the above pictures tell the exact opposite.
All of them say that it wasn't their responsibility to take any witness statements from the dozens of witnesses that they admittedly "evacuated". One cop even states under oath "I spoke to one witness while guarding the residence" Yet he too in response to "well did you get their name, statement"? "that wasn't my duty mam" Could it be that my neighbors were super pissed at what they were doing to me?
The cops who took me to the station: One (the passenger, Reinalt) states the "I never spoke to Harms at all" in response to "did the vehicle make any stops"? Finally, after dodging the question 3 times she grudgingly admits " yes the vehicle made a stop in the stadium parking lot" But quickly reaffirms, "but I said nothing to Harms" And yes she is being truthful, she said nothing and I told my lawyer this before hand. In fact she wouldn't even look at me.
When she was asked "was there a conversation?" she responded "yes but I said nothing" when she was asked "do you know what they were talking about"? she responded "no". "Even though you were the passenger and you know of a conversation going on still you don't know what it was about"?
"I can't recall" So then her partner gets on the stand (having sworn an oath on the bible) and was asked the same questions and in fact this isn't this cops first time being accused of wrong doing. In response to those questions he states "no, I was driving", "why would I want to have a chat with MR Harms?", "no the vehicle did not stop"
So why then does the passenger, who is also a cop say it did? Why does neither of them put this in any reports, arrest logs? Why would you take a prisoner to a secluded unscheduled, unethical stop for a "chat"? While one admits it, she blocks the details and the other that did it, flatly refuses its existence.
And the cop Staff sergeant Scott Carter,( the one who wrote the racist emails previously shown on this blog)   who is now up on a complaint that he attempted to intimidate my attorney in another case by yelling and screaming at her after court because she dared to question a police officer( IN FRONT OF WITNESSES!) he also has a complaint in from myself as I complained how "they never identified themselves as police, just kept trying to come through the door, calling me names from behind the door, promising that they were going to kill me" Well he admits to it!, took a little bit of questioning but he admits to saying he would use deadly force and in fact "you will die" but even that wasn't good enough for the judge to throw it all out ( unless the judge is honestly a good man and wants to hear the story to properly deal with it) As many of the cops said during questioning " anything is possible" Nope, Carter walks over to the crown and whispers in his ear, shakes his hand. He then bows to the judge as he whispers to me "good luck Mr Harms", my attorney looks at me and shakes her head.
The trial was to be dealt with in 3 days, by trials end with a verdict it could still be over 4 months! Then again, "anything is possible" right? Unreal, yet there is so much more. Just off the top of my head they didn't play the 911 tapes where in fact I called the police on the police, not knowing at the time that they were police and those tapes would show (record)Carter not only not identifying himself as a police officer but also promising " when I come in there and believe me I am, I'm gunna fucking kill you" Hell he even admits to it on the stand, yet they won't play the tapes because they altered them so much it just sounds stupid and what was 2 call has turned into 3? they are near identical including background noise such as myself clearing my throat, another operator talking in the background. Yet, they are all time stamped electronically and 2 of them allegedly occurred at the same time in start, yet minutes apart in finish, end different, etc. I and my attorney have those tapes, she who is skilled in these things states that they are altered, dialogue between the crown lawyer and herself discuss why they are altered and where the originals are. So, what does he do?, we just won't play them.
 Fuck that shit! I looked the judge straight in the eye and told him about the 911 tapes, that they are altered, anyone that hears them knows this and only I know what was erased, well the cops do too. So if you can't explain them, ignore them right? after all "anything is possible", could you ever imagine a defendant in any case getting away with that? It would go something like this.

"Mr Smith did you murder your wife"? ........"anything is possible"
"Mr Smith did you steal the money from your company"......."anything is possible"
"Mr Smith did you rape that woman"........"anything is possible"
"Mr Smith are you insane and guilty of attempting to start a 3rd world war....."anything is possible"

You see cops have a way of being allowed to use words (as are the crown) in such manipulative ways that not only dodge the questions but mitigate and nullify the question that should be answered in a truthful fashion with a simple few words "anything is possible" How do you think Mr Smith in the commentary above would have fared? ANY defendant,let alone admitting it (chose your own line of questioning), would be found guilty by saying "anything is possible"
That's not a dirty diaper you smell, That would be what we call 'justice' here in good old Alberta Canada ( In Southern redneck twang) and thank ya Jesus!

STILL
TORTURED





I remain.
TORTURED