Monday 28 April 2014

Recording3. (blog 58)



This is the third recording with government lawyer who acknowledges that not only do I have a viable law suit against the RCMP and my accuser but also the RCMP individually as officers.  After my trial for being falsely accused of sex assault, the dropping of other bogus charges that were laid by the crown in an effort to discredit myself. They then actually went as far as to attack me, not informing me that they were police, broke and entered my home, illegally detained and arrested me and then destroyed everything in my home!. For this I was charged with assault against police and after my trial like I've said where I was given a forced acquittal my lawyer then attempted to force me to plead guilty or else she would quit, highly unethical, and illegal as well as un constitutional. these recordings were made in desperation to prove this, what they were doing. Days later she quit as promised and I complained to the law society and she flatly denied doing such a thing. I suppose next I should release those recordings.
Another thing that blows my mind is that it has been nearly 7 months since my acquittal of 7 very seriously heinous indictable offenses ans it's been nearly 10 months since they dropped their bogus breach charges laid in an attempt to discredit me.And yet I am under bail conditions for all of that STILL!, other then representing myself to get the house arrest dropped I have not undergone any bail variations ,still facing a charge of assault against police in yet another effort to attempt to discredit me before trial and once again it is highly controversial,and in fact there has been a charter notice filed against them where they are accused of committing crimes against me. The level of neglect to duty is astoundingly blatant.