Thursday 5 November 2015

Someone on AVFM recently asked me this.

"Congratulations!

You should tell us what happened that has caused so much grief in your life. But far more important you should tell us WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT to avoid getting into such a mess. The point being we need to warn others on how to avoid a similar fate..."

This is my response:

"WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENT".....Believe me I have looked back and I seriously don't think that there is anything that I could have done to avoid, protect myself from such a mess. Feminists says that abuse starts slowly, ingraining and ever controlling, its roots grow deep and before you know it you are trapped. Well right back at them.

when you raise a child from young and are called daddy, the last thing that you would ever think is to be falsely accused of some horrendous act against them. Was there warning signs? I suppose there were. The drug use from her, skipping school, living a risky lifestyle, running away but then again I just described near every teen in north America.

Is there groups or people to help? Yes I found her propensity to lie and falsely accuse many to be a serious problem and I sought out mental health help for her, drug counselling, social workers, even had taken parental courses. So in the end however gradual it was, well I was stuck being a parent to someone else's kid.

It's easy for someone to critic and say well after viewing all that and the false allegations that I should have known better to get the fuck out of there, Really? It's called being a parent, they struggle , cry out in various ways for help and do you abandon them, turn your back on them? No you be a parent.

There was a time where things were simply out of control, my stepdaughter was no longer controllable. Where we lived the police would not get involved, there were not any programs that were available that she needed. Exhausted, I ended the relationship with the mother and was in the process of removing myself out and away. In short, I was their bread and butter and they weren't having any of it.

First I attempted to remove the kid from my home, the real father could do his fucking job. Well in good old redneck Alberta that is illegal, criminal and in fact because I allowed her to call me daddy I was legally responsible for her until she turned 18 under law.

Thus I was kicking the mom out too....foolish me.

The rest as it turned out was yet her finest piece of well orchestrated drama, second only to her risky lifestyle and cutting herself. Once she notified the police, the four amigo's or curly ,larry and moe and the even further retarded cousin their other brother darryl took over and despite the numerous false accusations against a gamut of people, despite the 2 different mental drugs she was on,despite so much that I just want to repeat DESPITE, they arrested me.

How could I defend myself? I was jailed and all I owned was in their hands. Legal aid lawyers were fucking useless and personally I believe paid for by the feminist party. My life just rolled into this SSSHHH let's get him to the meat grinder. Publicity bans were placed, years of court, even when the courtroom sheriff's could she that she was obviously lying, they all continued. Its there job! they would say. While she would tear up during her lies they would rub her back, me? well I was disheveled, shackled, poised in a box built to send a statement, called the accused and later would get a cup of piss thrown in my face.




You think I wanted all of this? To lose years of my life? to be raped from others because I was an accused rapist? The years of jail, trials, attempts at suicide if it would only bring relief to my soul where I could not possibly make any sense out of anything.




The second sign that your in an abusive relationship of some nature: The abusers will attempt to convince you that you are wrong, you are bad, you are stupid, you are evil, you are responsible for THEIR negative actions, YOU make them do bad things to you because you are you. Was I treated as innocent until proven guilty?no . Was I treated fairly at all? No. But once the machine starts and is on the highway, your fuckin in it until IT decides to use an off ramp and slowly slow down, maybe let you out.




Looking back, could I have helped myself in anyway.....don't see how. I as a parent had roles and duties under penalty of law. Did I ever think that the little person who used me as her example of a "hero in school would falsely accuse me....no. Did I try and get her help, you fuckin rights I did and it wasn't cheap. Did I ever think that the one who would scream out for me if ever in trouble or had a bad dream would ultimately ruin my life? how the fuck can you predict such a thing?

Honestly, where I will never speak to her again and place a peace bond on her if she ever attempts any contact, I still don't hold her fully into account. There was something else, something missed and the fucked up system exploited it with all its might....this movement called disguised as feminism needs to go. It is a violent all encompassing demonic man eating monster. While I am on the subject, to explain. Why is their women's rights? children's rights?(but only if you're a female) why are there no right's for boys? men?.

People are shitting their pants about the next ice age, climate change.....better look out for and start really paying attention to the power shift of who is in control because there is a lot more coming for us all.

To sum it up, I don't hate women, believe in human rights and I will never fucking raise anyone's daughter again. I am with a woman who does not want kids, can't have kids and yes I am a grandfather by marriage to 3 kids. 2 are twin boys and the other is 6 and female.....she and I are never alone. No its not her fault and I am sorry but affection if ever is only in public. I am scared and diagnosed with P.T.S.D from it all, this is something that will take years to work out.

So am I responsible for my false accusers actions? NO. Am I responsible for the discredited police's actions? NO Am I responsible for being raped because I was an accused child rapist? NO. I can only be responsible for me, I fought and fought hard, with the set of balls god gave me I spoke out. Do I regret that? You betcha, should have kept quiet like the thousands or more others like me and just quietly moved on because jesus that speaking out just pissed off so many feminists within the system that they continued to give out spankings.....bad man!



Would I do it all over again? yes...I was a father, I did no wrong, I stuck it out when life was rough and if more don't come forward and recount their misadventures with misandry, well eventually that big bitch is just going to swallow us up and fucking half chew, spit us all out.

Think it can't happen to you? think again.





I'll close with this story you can easily look up on the internet. While iI traversed through the legal system, languished. There was a man by the name of Jonathan Denis who was the justice minister over my case. I would write him tearful letters, seek for real justice, ask for help and from him I basically got a FUCK YOU letter about how everyone did their job right. Funny thing about life, karma is a bitch as they say. This guy who sat on high, minister of justice! Well not so long ago his wife accused him of a whole lot of shit, sough and got an EPO. The Premier Jim prentice (who quit) fired him from his job as justice minister....you think I didn't chuckle while he argued "its all false" and watched his career flush like a turd down the toilet... I did chuckle, even emailed him and said "your turn now fucker".

There is no rhyme, no reason....Karma is a bitch and what the hell can you possibly do as one man to fight it? when even as a group we cannot collectively come together, be organized, listen to our elders, etc.






Enclosed is a link to the story of the justice Minister that I spoke of:https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEcQFjAJahUKEwiaw5bEtvnIAhXUWogKHZIGBaw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcalgaryherald.com%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Fjudge-lifts-publication-ban-in-legal-dispute-between-jonathan-denis-and-estranged-wife&usg=AFQjCNFFWstIWyw1bRRL40C0_0ognQL2hw&sig2=aTdDzckgjmtH-fv-ov7Kmg by the way he didn't resign, he was fired.

No comments: