Sunday 17 November 2013

message to you. (11 of 149)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for reading this blog. At times it can be very hard to re-live it all by telling what happened. As I recall everything that I've gone through and continue to go through, I try to remember that I'm not singular in the world. There are many men who face similar situations and they don't know how to deal with them. I believe if each of us makes our own small contributions, we can affect the world in positive ways. With that in mind, I have two things I would like to ask of you today.
One is that if you are a MRA (Mens Rights Activist), I encourage you to keep rallying together to resist this heavily one sided system. Let us network together so we can help one another where help is needed. At first this may seem to be a daunting task but in reality it is no more daunting then shoveling your driveway after a snow storm. Time and pressure turns sand into diamonds. Little by little this will start to go away until one day we will be able to look back and behold all the seemingly impossible feats that we have accomplished. Something we thought impossible due to time restraints, long work days, or demands on your life. All we need to do is keep up the pressure when we can, however we can.
Many of the people who fight for change and to increase awareness, and help those who have suffered as I have do so solely out of good will. They move mountains with little or no reward from anyone, often covering the expenses themselves and often at great risk to their personal and professional lives.

I've had almost 1500 hits on my blog the last month. I don't think i could have done this without the help and encouragement of Mens Rights Edmonton. The last two Christmas I went through hell. This one may not be the best either. This Christmas I ask you to remember the men who remain behind bars. The fathers that fight with suicidal thoughts because they cannot be with their children. Please donate to this cause. As I said, 1500 people looked at my blog last month. If you all donate a mere twenty dollars, thats 30,000.00! Change , positive change can happen if we work together towards a common goal.

My eyes are now opened. I pledge that I will do what I can from here on. I haven't been able to work for sometime. I want to publicly thank the generous woman who brought me a winter jacket, so kind of you my dear. And thank you Murray for your most generous pledge and the smokes and coffee, its the little things that help so much.

Ladies and gentleman, I will tell my story, help others to do the same won't you?

-Tortured