Sunday 8 September 2013

Tortured. An introduction. (blog 1 of 149)

I was falsely accused of rape and was subsequently tortured by the Canadian government for over 2 1/2 years. I have a story to tell, and I aim to tell it here on this Blog. But I'm going to ask up front that you all please bear with me, as I am very new at this kind of thing. I can drill an oil well and fix an engine no problem but I'm kind of a caveman at the computer thing. This format is still new to me, but a local activist group has agreed to help me through this. Thus far they have shot a video interview with me, and retrieved copies of my pretrial transcripts, the official acquittal, and other documents for internal review. They are presently compiling all of this info for publication and are even trying to line me up to appear on a radio show!
At the moment, it is very hard for me to do even the simplest things. After 2 and a half years of fighting, I am still under house arrest! You heard me right. I still cannot work or earn money. As I fight to gain my liberty back they are charging me with "breach of my bail conditions" in an effort to harm my credibility in court. They will keep these charges around for many months until I can prove I didn't in fact do what they claim I did, and then they will drop those charges in a flash. Sometimes they charge me and offer me a plea deal with time served, in an attempt to just get more charges on my record to discredit me. The judges claim these are all separate matters. Its all such a sordid affair. I'm going to do my best to break it all down for you in as simple a format as I can, but as you read through this Blog, please remember this:
I have been acquitted of the principle charges.

https://youtu.be/zQ1_IbFFbzA


The above picture is a message to my government friends, I told you that if you didn't stop your nonsense, once I start....I won't stop until this is corrected.



All I want is my life back.
-Tortured